"For the SPIRITUAL AND MORAL GROWTH of students, Warner seeks to
1. Teach the Bible as God's inspired Word and to develop attitudes of love and respect toward it (2 Peter 1:20-21).
2. Teach the basic doctrines of the Bible: God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit, salvation, man, the church, etc. (2 Timothy 3:16)
3. Lead students to a decision of confessing Christ as Savior (John 20:31).
4. Develop a desire to know and obey the Will of God as revealed by the Scriptures (Psalms 32:8).
5. Develop self-discipline and responsibility based on respect for and submission to God (Proverbs 3:11).
6. Help students develop for himself a Christian worldview by integrating life and studies with the Bible (2 Timothy 3:12-17).
For students' PERSONAL AND SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT, Warner aims to
2. Help students develop their personalities based on a proper understanding and acceptance of themselves as unique individuals created in the image of God (Genesis 1:27).
3. Teach students to treat everyone with love and respect as unique individuals made in God's image (Matthew 25:40).
4. Show a realistic and biblical view of life and work, and provide skills for personal relationships and future endeavors (Proverbs 3:1-10).
5. Develop both good and proper attitudes towards marriage and the family (Ephesians 5:22-6:4).
6. Promote physical fitness, good health habits, and wise use of the body as the temple of God (1 Corinthians 3:17).
7. Engender an appreciation of the fine arts (Colossians 3:16).
ACADEMICALLY, Warner endeavors to
1. Promote high academic standards within the potential of individuals as uniquely created by God and to help students realize their full academic potential (Psalms 139:13-16).
2. Help students gain a thorough comprehension and command of the fundamental processes used in communicating with others, such as reading, writing, speaking, listening and mathematics (2 Timothy 2:2).
3. Teach and encourage the use of good study habits (2 Timothy 2:15).
4. Develop creative and critical thinking and the proper use of biblical criteria for evaluation (Colossians 3:2).
5. Teach students how to do independent research and reason logically (Ezra 7:10).
6. Promote good citizenship through developing and understanding an appreciation of our Christian and American heritages of responsible freedom, human dignity and acceptance of authority (Romans 13:1).
7. Discuss current affairs in all fields and relate them to God's plan for man (1 Chronicles 12:32).
WORKING WITH THE HOME, Warner desires to
1. Bring families to the saving knowledge of Christ (Matthew 28:18-20).
2. Aid families in Christian growth and to help them develop Christ-centered homes (Psalms 127:1).
3. Cooperate closely as servants to the parents in every phase of student development, especially as it relates to the school program (Proverbs 22:6).
4. Help parents understand Warner's purpose and program (Colossians 2:2).
5. Encourage regular attendance and involvement in a local Bible-teaching church (Hebrews 10:23-25).
Excerpted from the preschool's website