" Program Goals
1. Develop a positive self image.
2. Develop independence and responsibility for self.
3. Develop cognitive skills, logical thinking, and perceptual ability.
4. Develop an awareness of self, others, and the natural environment.
5. Create an environment conducive to positive social growth.
6. Develop an appreciation of the arts (music, dance, art).
7. Encourage creativity.
8. Encourage an interest in and enjoyment of the printed word.
9. Develop an appreciation of the importance of reading.
10. Involve parents in positive learning experiences.
Excerpted from the preschool's website