"It is the school's desire to help bring the students into a closer fellowship with God, to help them develop a Christian mind, and to train them in godly living, so that they can fulfill God's total purpose in their lives. The school's philosophy must demonstrate that the child's spiritual relationship with Jesus is more important than academic success.
The Christian philosophy of education places God in His rightful place as Creator of all. We believe that all truth comes from Him, and all abilities are gifts from God (Colossians 1:15-20). In essence, we recognize that all truth is God's truth. He has revealed Himself to us in the person of His Son, Jesus Christ, and in His Word.
Our philosophy mandates that:
1. The Bible is the inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God.
2. Jesus Christ is the central theme of history and is the central authority of what men say, do, and believe.
3. All educational goals and objectives are found within the Bible, among which are glorifying God, reaching the lost, and training and maturing individual believers.
4. Knowledge of Jesus Christ is essential for personal development in physical, mental, social, and spiritual matters.
5. Apart from the ministry of the Holy Spirit, the educational process cannot truly take place.
6. A proper relationship between family, church, and school is essential to Christian education.
7. A teaching staff and supporting staff must be committed to these principles and must be able to communicate them effectively.
Excerpted from the preschool's website