"- Early childhood education is an integral part of a congregational Christ centered mission and ministry.
- Faith development, through the power of the Holy Spirit; is the chief aim of the center.
- Learning about, and worshiping, God is the focal point of the educational process.
- The young child is a gift from God (Ps. 127:3) and teams best about God's world from God's word through experimentation and exploration. Therefore the early learning program plans developmentally appropriate activities and values play as an avenue for Christian learning.
- The uniqueness of Beautiful Savior is due, to a great degree, to its dedicated, Christian teaching staff which has been trained in providing Christian age and developmentally appropriate experiences and setting a positive example for students and parents.
- It is important that the center strive to develop all aspects of its students, including their spiritual, intellectual, social, emotional, and physical characteristics.
- In addition, it is important that the center recognize, and provide for, differences in the capabilities of individuals.
Our Goal is to equip students with Skills that will help them become productive citizens with a christian backround . This is accomplished by traditional ,basia curriculam which educates the whole child- academically ,physically ,socially, and spiritually.
At Beautiful Savior Lutheran Early Learning Center it is believed that:"
Excerpted from the preschool's website