• We believe that each child can learn, and we expect that each child will perform at his/her
• We believe that student learning is our primary focus, and is the basis for our decision making.
• We believe in providing educational equity through programs that meet the unique social,
emotional, linguistic, and academic needs of each child.
• We believe in providing curriculum and instruction that is research based, standards driven,
focused, and engaging.
• We believe that each student's educational experience should promote life-long learning and
Culture and Environment
• We believe in promoting and preserving our districtwide family atmosphere of caring and trust
among staff, parents, and students, because it is a key aspect of our success.
• We embrace and honor the variety of backgrounds our children and parents bring to our school
• We believe in the importance of working together for a common goal, with a sense of teamwork
and mutual respect.
• We believe that each employee is important and contributes to
the life-long success of our students.
• We believe in providing school facilities that are safe, and
aesthetically support and promote learning.
Parents and Community
• We believe in parents and community becoming involved in
our schools, and in empowering them to be partners in their
Excerpted from the preschool's website