Purpose And Goal
Our purpose is to serve the needs of young children and those responsible for their growth within a Christian setting. The first five years are the most formative ones in your child's entire development. Our curriculum is designed to meet the needs of children's developmental differences. We encourage your child to explore, to ask questions, to be creative and to make choices and decisions. We offer an environment in which your child feel secure to practice social skills and to learn to solve conflicts constructively.
Our goal is to help your child develop competency and self worth. The school offers an atmosphere where your child:
- May come to know God as a creator and friend.
- May learn more about her/himself.
- May discover the world about her/him.
- May develop a life lasting joy in learning through discovery.
- May learn to get along with others.
- May grow mentally, emotionally, socially, spiritually and physically.
- May grow cognitively through reading and writing readiness activities.