We believe the preschool years should be devoted to socialization, building high self-esteem and developing a love for learning. Our focus is to develop a sense of competence by fostering exploration, inquiry, and encouraging children's internal motivation.
At Bluff View Private Preschool, we believe that each child deserves to grow and learn at his or her own pace. Our responsibility is to provide the tools and the environment that will give them every opportunity to develop to their greatest potential.
It may look like child's play, but in reality we are defining our commitment to make a difference in the lives of your children. While we provide a well-rounded academic curriculum for your children, we also believe that hugs and kisses are as important as the A B C's.
Our Commitment Is To:
1) Offer a warm, secure, engaging and loving environment.
2) Promote an open communication between parents and faculty.
3) Give the finest care and most well-rounded education.
4) Build a strong foundation for each child to grow emotionally, socially, physically and cognitively.
5) Encourage a love for learning in a fun-filled environment.
The Houghton Mifflin PRE-K curriculum is a comprehensive, integrated program that provides children with the foundational skills they need to succeed as lifelong learners. It includes these features:
1) A hands-on, minds-on curriculum, based on scientific research and aligned with key national and state Pre-K learning goals.
2) A flexible plan that develops childrenâ€™s oral language, vocabulary, phonological awareness, listening comprehension, letter recognition skills and math skills.
3) Activities and explorations that address social and emotional development, physical development, science, social studies and art.
Spanish and Sign Language:
There is no better time to start learning a second language than when you are young. Research shows that the brain and language development are ripest during the beginning years of life. Learning that is approachable and fun fascinates us all, but preschool children are especially receptive. By teaching children to speak Spanish and Sign Language at a young age, you are telling them that learning about different cultures and speaking more than one language is important. In our ever-changing, global world, an early lesson like this could make a huge difference in the opportunities that your children have in the future.
Programs / Curriculum:
Health and Nutrition
Special Afternoon Themes
Special to Bluff View:
Penny Lane Junction
Private Park with Soccer Field
Little Ninjas - (focus, teamwork, control, balance, memory, discipline, fitness, coordination)
Music And Movement
Outdoor Sports and Activities