5119 Valley Center Ave.
Covina, CA 91724
"Our personal philosophy of working with children is not only keeping with the Montessori philosophy and method but we also hold a deep belief that all learning begins in a loving environment where teachers and assistants lovingly offer their guidance, support, and friendship in a nurturing and unconditional manner- accepting each child’s unique individuality. Our ultimate objective is to help each child reach his/her full potential in all areas of life. The special goals of our program to obtain this objective are:
1. Helping children develop a positive attitude toward school.
2. Working with each child individually.
3. Helping each child develop self-confidence.
4. Assisting each child in building a habit of concentration.
5. Fostering an abiding curiosity.
6. Developing habits of initiative and persistence.
7. Fostering inner security and a sense of order in the child. Helping children to progress at their own pace.
Excerpted from the preschool's website