"1. To assist each student in discovering and developing his God-given talents and abilities in planning, evaluation, forecasting, communications, creativity, and academics.
2. To promote self-discipline by training students to be consistent, appreciative, responsible and thorough.
3. To assist each student in discovering God's purpose for their lives.
4. To provide maximum opportunities for students to enhance their individual skills.
5. To help each student learn how to live so as to honor the Lord by meeting the daily responsibilities with which God has entrusted him or her.
6. To build family unity and loyalty centered around the Person Jesus Christ according to Deut.6:7-8 "Repeat them (God's commands) again and again to your children. Talk about them when you are at home and when you are away on a journey, when you are lying down and when you are getting up again. Tie them to your hands as a reminder, and wear them on your forehead."
Excerpted from the preschool's website