5119 Valley Center Avenue
Claremont, CA 91711
"We adhere to the fundamental Montessori principles:
1. Observation of child
2. Individual liberty
3. Preparation of environment
Our personal philosophy of working with children is not only keeping with the Montessori philosophy and method but we also hold a deep belief that all learning begins in a loving environment where teachers and assistants lovingly offer their guidance, support, and friendship in a nurturing and unconditional manner- accepting each child's unique individuality. Our ultimate objective is to help each child reach his/her full potential in all areas of life. The special goals of our program to obtain this objective are:
1. Helping children develop a positive attitude toward school.
2. Working with each child individually.
3. Helping each child develop self-confidence.
4. Assisting each child in building a habit of concentration.
5. Fostering an abiding curiosity.
6. Developing habits of initiative and persistence.
7. Fostering inner security and a sense of order in the child. Helping children to progress at their own pace.
Excerpted from the preschool's website