"St. John's Children Center (SJCC) stands with the family in shaping lives through nurturing each child with a developmentally appropriate and Christ-centered education.
The Center offers a safe, loving, nurturing Christian environment in which young children can develop to their fullest, God-given potential--spiritually, physically, emotionally, socially, intellectually, and creatively. Each child is a unique creation of God and should be treated with love and respect.
1. To help children establish themselves 'away from home.'
2. To help children learn to interact with their peers.
3. To utilize the rapid learning years of three and four years old to their greatest potential.
4. To broaden children's growth experiences: mental, physical, spiritual, emotional and social.
5. To establish the foundation for formal education by forming an early, close home-school relationship which can provide vital guidance in the primary grades.
6. To develop in children positive attitudes toward themselves and their achievements.
7. To awaken in children the realization that 'to learn' is exciting and continuous.
8. To guide children to a better understanding and a more extensive relationship with Jesus Christ as their Savior.
9. To guide children to a better understanding and a more extensive relationship with adults.
10. To develop in children an understanding of who they are and how to relate to others through Christian obedience in their lives."
Excerpted from the preschool's website