2800 South University Drive
Fort Worth, TX 76129
The Marlene and Spencer Hays Theatre is a beautiful 200-seat thrust theatre located in the Mary D and Howard F. Walsh Center, a fine arts addition to Ed Landreth Hall, which opened in 1998. The opening production was The 1940’s Radio Hour in 1998. The thrust configuration of the Hays Theatre is a perfect complement to the proscenium stage in University Theatre.