5145 Main Street
Chappell Hill, TX 77426
Built in 1855, the present Visitor's Center was originally a "dog-trot" style house. Well known Chappell Hill resident, H.C. Brandt, bought the house in 1860. In 1893, Brandt sold the house to the Providence Baptist Church. The church, over the next 75 years, used the building from time to time as the parsonage for their preacher.