You signed up for the Savvy Savings weekly email:
Nashville Convention Center
601 Commerce St.
Nashville, TN 37203
Located in the heart of Tennessee, the Nashville Convention Center features 118,000+ square feet of exhibit floor space and 25 meeting rooms.
Word on the Street
There's no better place to explore all things outdoors in real life and to size than the 25th Annual Nashville Boat & Sports Show. Climb aboard boats of every shape and size, let the little ones try their hand at the Fishing for Kids casing and minnow races, meet real life fisherman and expert outdoorsman...there really is something for everyone! Highllights:
- Meet Bikini Bottoms' favorite resident—SpongeBob Squarepants is making a special appearance at the show. He'll be on hand to greet his fans Saturday & Sunday from 11am–3pm.
- Meet Russell Newberry, stardeck boss from the hit TV show "Deadliest Catch."
- Visit the charter company and resort booths and book your next family vacation.
- Watch professional anglers demonstrate their skills in the Bass Tub, a 50-foot, 5,000-gallon glass tank stocked with native fish species.
- Cheer on contestants as they compete in the wing-eating contest, hosted by WKDF-FM 103.3 & 104.5 The Zone, with wings provided by Hooters. The contestant with the biggest "appetite for success" will walk away with a Blue Ember Fiesta Grill worth $500, courtesy of WKDF-FM 103.3 & WGFX-FM 104.5 The Zone.
Plan to do a lot of boating this summer on Tennessee's beautiful lakes, check out the free course on responsible boating offered by the Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency (TWRA) on Saturday, January 8 from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. There is no charge for the class; however, participants MUST purchase a Type 600 Boat Safety Exam Permit ($10 fee) from any place that sells hunting and fishing licenses. Participants must bring this permit with them to the class. Save $2 on Adult Admission when you buy tickets at Kroger using your Kroger PLUS card or pick-up a coupon at Subway restaurants.