512 York Road
Towson, MD 21204
In 1959, The Recher family purchased The Towson Theatre and operated as a single screen Movie Theatre until it's closing in 1992. It was re-opened in 1996 by The Recher Brothers (Brian, Steve, and Scott) as Rec-Room Billiards. With its incredible acoustics and tapered design, it wasn't long before the inevitable was observed ; a natural for live music.