Market Square

Merrimac Street
Newburyport, MA 01950

Newburyport was first settled in 1635 as part of "Newberry Plantation," now Newbury. On January 28, 1764, the General Court of Massachusetts passed "An act for erecting part of the town of Newbury into a new town by the name of Newburyport."

Place Information

  • Place Category


  • Place Cost Not Available

Market Square: From the Parents


No ratings. Provide yours!