2144 Pan American Rd. W
San Diego, CA 92101
The historic Balboa Park Club building was first constructed for the park’s 1915 exposition to house the state of New Mexico’s exhibits. It was later remodeled and enlarged for the 1935 exposition. It was during this period that sculptor Frederick Schweigardt and painter Belle Baraceneau created their striking fountain and mural which adorn the building’s grand foyer.