15231 Lake Hills Blvd. S.E.
Bellevue, WA 98007
We are a member-owned, family recreation club located in the Lake Hills neighborhood of east Bellevue since 1958. The club was started with the generous donation of land from the housing developer and with the hard work of many residents pounding on doors to gather enough members (approximately 250 families) to finance the "club house and outdoor pool". Five years later the indoor pool was built to add to the aquatic facility. In the mid 70's adult weight rooms were included in the facility. During the 80's the fitness boom was taking place and it became apparent the club needed more fitness room. Gradually the fitness area grew to the current 2,000 square foot facility, which was added in 1997-1998.