8005 Pfeiffer Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45242
In the spring of 1957, Norwood Grace Church and Armstrong Chapel sent a team of people to survey residents in the Sycamore area to determine interest in establishing a Methodist church in Montgomery. With a positive response from 154 families, Jim Hipkins was charged with launching a new congregation that would become Church of the Saviour. On September 8, 1957, the first worship service of Church of the Saviour was held in the cafeteria of the Montgomery Elementary school with thirty-six children and thirty adults attending.
Arts & Crafts, Multiple Types
< 1 Year Old, 1 Year Old, 2 Years Old, 3 Years Old, 4 Years Old, 5 Years Old, 6 Years Old, 7 Years Old, 8 Years Old, 9 Years Old, 10 Years Old
What Others are Saying