253 E 4th St
Frederick, MD 21701
The main works of the company, now demolished, was located on East Street behind the corner building, until sometime between 1911 and 1922. The reception part of the studio was the office of the gas company. By 1922 the studio building was a grain warehouse for the C. F. Knox Feed Mill, and by 1930 it was used for storage, presumably for the grist mill to the east. In 1947 the studio building was still used for storage for the grist mill. In 1971 the studio was lastly identified as an Express Agency. Today after having gone through a complete makeover, the structure has brought back some of the historical aspects of the original construction, such as the loading dock, found on the back side of the building and the use of the loading doors, which now serve as an entrance into our studios.
Performing Arts, Dance
2 Years Old, 3 Years Old, 4 Years Old, 5 Years Old, 6 Years Old, 7 Years Old, 8 Years Old, 9 Years Old, 10 Years Old, 11 and up
What Others are Saying